1. Plugged the oil air freshener in upside down and it stripped the paint completely off everything below it.
2. Melted a plastic lid to the dishwasher heater coil so we couldn't open the drawer.
3. Sprayed air febreeze all over the house and now the baseboards and walls all have to be scrubbed because I didn't realize the damage.
4. Spilled hot melted butter all over his favorite South Dakota t-shirt and then soaked it, now there are more oil stains than clean spots.
5. Used a 2 cup measuring container for an entire meal one night. Everything called for 2 cups of water. The jello, the rice, the pasta... So I of course filled the container up TWICE for each item! Meaning there was double water in everything...needless to say we ate something else that night!
More to come...I am sure!
Here are the parts I haven't managed to mess up though: