- This week Wrekker is getting so big! He is the size of an ear of corn! I have definitely noticed a change on the scale the last few weeks and he is growing 6 oz. each week! Yikes! Good for him, unfortunate for mommy! :)
- My belly is hard everywhere. I never imagined it really growing but boy has it ever! I am starting to get very swollen and by the end of the day my feet hurt so bad! Kason is so sweet to make sure I am always taken care of and he does such a great job.
- We started out our weekend with lots of fun plans! We made homemade pizza and orange smoothies and went and had plans to sleep on Kason's parents tramp because they are out of town. We laid there for a while and looked at the moon and stars. It was the weekend of the super moon. Meaning that the moon was like 14% bigger and 30% brighter than normal and would only be like that one night this year. It truly was huge and so mesmerizing to look at! We ended up sleeping inside because it was more cozy on this pregnant lady's body. We still had so much fun! I sure will miss all the spontaneous adventures my sweet husband and I have when our sweet Wrekker gets here.
- Sunday night Kason and I went on a long motorcycle ride so we could watch the big moon come out. It was so perfect and so peaceful. I only had to stop and pee in the middle of the road twice ha ha ha which is pretty impressive if you've ever been pregnant and rode on the back of a motorcycle!
- I forgot to mention the last few weeks how spoiled I've been to have Kason working hauling between the freeway and Washington fields and so we get to have lunch time together almost every day. It has been so fun! We eat at subway somedays because it is easier for him to park there but most days he just comes home! I sure wish this could last forever. Soon they will be done hauling and so he won't be so close to our house at lunch time.
- I did a good job cleaning our house this week. I cleaned and organized all the cupboards in the kitchen and made space for bottles and sippy cups and bibs and all those fun things we will soon have.
- I went shopping with Chianne and my mom because they were trying to decorate Josh and Chi's house. I can't wait to see what it looks like! I joined in and bought some decor for our downstairs that I have been wanting. It looks so cozy and warm now! I sure do love our house and I'm so blessed that we are so fortunate to have a home that is ours.
- This week my sweet Great Grandma Bowler died. She is my Dad's grandma. She has been sick for quite some time and so it is truly a blessing but my heart aches for my Grandma Faught and Aunt Annette as they endure this sad time. We loved the precious memories we shared with her and she will be missed so much. I couldn't help but wonder if she has seen or held our precious Wrekker now that they are both together in heaven as he waits to join our sweet family.