Wednesday, April 8, 2015

2 Year Anniversary






















I can’t believe that Kason and I have only been married for two years. I feel like I have known him my whole life. I am so grateful for all the love we share. We have had a weird couple months as we have learned to love each other as three, not just the two of us. We have had nights where we are both so frustrated and tired and exhausted from being up with Wrekker all night, and working all day, and cleaning up messes, and sometimes we feel like all we do is change diapers, and hold crying babies, and lay in bed for 30 short seconds before we quickly fall asleep only to hear that alarm and do it all over again the next morning. I have always told Kason, there is no where I would rather spend my anniversary date night, that at the temple. So I am proud we have kept this short tradition going. It was so beautiful to be reminded of how close eternity really is and how special the bond is between a husband and wife in the house of the Lord. We actually spent our real anniversary in SLC for a Primary Children’s appointment. Which was funny, I remember writing on my Instagram how fitting it was for how I was feeling that day. We are slowly becoming this little family that I always dreamed I would have. Life is crazy, but we wouldn’t have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment