Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hello... We're Back!

To say that the last year has been crazy would be a complete UNDERSTATEMENT! We have been having so much fun, being so incredibly busy! I feel overwhelmed because when I do something.. I want to do it right, and so it makes me insane that I couldn't catch up on this blog if I seriously dedicated all my time to it! I decided what a better way to catch you up than to just insert the pages from our yearly scrapbook that I make. I am on our third one, and they mean so much to me! If I was smart, I would have been posting them on here all along! It also really helps me complete my pages when I stay up on journaling through our blog. So this is more for me, than you! However, I hope you enjoy our crazy and adventurous life! We sure are!

No comments:

Post a Comment