Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Spring Fun























Our sweet Grandpa Pope fell and broke his leg. Wrekker was so sweet to sit on his lap and visit with him. He kept touching his face and making him smile. Grandpa Pope really has a special love for Wrekker. I think he is reminded of how sweet Kason is to him when he looks at Wrekker and I love being able to witness the special love he has for both of my handsome boys. Kade and Sydney will be welcoming their sweet baby girl, Stella into this world at the end of May. We held her shower for her at the end of this month and it was beautiful. I made these yummy ombre mini cupcakes.They were beautiful, I almost didn’t want people to eat them! Little Stella was so spoiled! We are so excited to finally meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment